Turin - Italy
Value Partners is a consulting firm made up of more than 100 professionals.
Our mission is to support the creation of values of our clients through the innovation and design of high-impact solutions based on: Data Management, Artificial Intelligence e Data Science, Business Intelligence, Process Excellence, Intelligent Process Automation, Service Design, UX/UI, Digital Experience Platform.
We are looking for a Data Developer to join our Data Analytics team to expand our Data Management and Artificial Intelligence division.
Role and responsibilities:
- Design and develop solutions in the Data Management, advance analytics, Al and Machine Learning fields (based on Hadoop, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services and related components and technologies) for relevant companies in the banking, insurance, aerospace and multi utility fields
- Design and develop prototypes to support sales and pre-sales activities, with a consultative approach
- Support the development of technological solutions that can be used in different market domains and the necessary methodological approach
- Increase your skills through training courses and support of your peers and mentors, becoming a domain expert
- Degree preferably in Data Science, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Physics or related/similar.
- 3+ years of experience with Scala & Java Programming languages
- 2+ years of experience with Spark framework
- Ability to develop ML and Al algorithms
- Knowledge and experience in Big data technologies: Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Yarn
- Competence in the use of functional and object oriented programming paradigms
- Experience of code version control via Git
- Passion for programming
- Knowledge of the fundamental principles of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of current programming techniques
- Experience in the use of stream processing techniques
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge of Apache tools such as Kafka, Storm, Flink, NiFi, HBase, Oozie, MLflow
What we offer:
- Permanent employment with remuneration depending on experience and related benefits
- Remote working >50%
- Stimulating and dynamic work environment made up of professionals in the digital innovation field
- Definition of a career progression path based on previous professional experience
- Continuous training program to support talents
- Participation in refresher and training events