Milan / Turin - Italy
Value Partners is a consulting firm made up of more than 100 professionals.
Our mission is to support the creation of values of our clients through the innovation and design of high-impact solutions based on: Data Management, Artificial Intelligence e Data Science, Business Intelligence, Process Excellence, Intelligent Process Automation, Service Design, UX/UI, Digital Experience Platform.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join team.
Role and responsibilities:
- Use best practices for building machine learning models for schemes evaluation, clustering and data classification
- Design and develop solutions in advanced analytics, Al and Machine Learning fields (based on Hadoop, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services and related components and technologies) for relevant companies in the banking, insurance, aerospace and multi utility fields
- Design and develop prototypes to support sales and pre-sales activities, with a consultative approach
- Support the development of technological solutions that can be used in different market domains and the necessary methodological approach
- Increase your skills through training courses and support of your peers and mentors, becoming a domain expert
- Degree preferably in Data Science, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Physics or related/similar.
- Experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Knowledge of at least one deep learning tools such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, DI4j
- Knowledge of pre-processing and model validation strategies (missing value, cross-validation, resampling)
- Knowledge of ML algorithms, regression, classification, and clustering (GLM, Random Forest, Neural Network, K-Means, XGBoost)
- Ability to develop script, query & analytics tools using Python, R, SQL or similar
- Experience of code version control via Git
- Passion for programming
- Knowledge and experience in Big data technologies: Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Yarn
- Knowledge of Spark framework and programming languages such as Scala and Java
- Knowledge of the fundamental principles of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of Apache tools such as Kafka, Storm, Flink, NiFi, HBase, Oozie, MLflow
- Competence in the use of functional and object oriented programming paradigms
What we offer:
- Permanent employment with remuneration depending on experience and related benefits
- Remote working >50%
- Stimulating and dynamic work environment made up of professionals in the digital innovation field
- Definition of a career progression path based on previous professional experience
- Continuous training program to support talents
- Participation in refresher and training events